SABE’s Governing Board will be holding a special meeting on Monday, April 25th @ 5:45pm and will be in Closed Session to address limited personnel matters for the Head Administrator evaluation.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 214 533 5070
***** Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and NM state regulation on meeting sizes, we will be holding our meetings via Zoom. *****
What is the Governing Board?
As per Section 22-5-4, NMSA 1978, governance council members are responsible for:
- Developing educational policies
- Employing a local superintendent
- Reviewing and approving the school budget
- Acquiring, leasing and disposing of property
- Contract for the expenditure of money according to the Provisions of the NM Procurement Code
- and more…
View more information regarding governance board candidacy, including rights, powers, and responsibilities
Prospective members should send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com